Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lost in Blogging

As Thanksgiving, and the end of the semster, is right around the corner, I began wondering just how well I had kept up with blog posts, blog prompts, and the required formats for posts. Fifteen weeks means a total of fifteen blogs and fifteen comments, right? Out of these, four should follow the blogging exercises: the annotated link post, blogging as connected writing, the analytic post, and making a case for a position. Sadly, I feel like that is a lot of blogging but I know it isn't. Alas, bloggers around the world spend much more time on sites just like this and probably have a lot more interesting things to say! While I might find myself, someday, wanting to blog again, as of right now, I can't wait to be done! Anyways, I'm just organizing out loud (or in text, whatever) and thought someone, somewhere, somehow might also find it useful. Now I'm going to go count my previous posts :)

1 comment:

  1. I know...I have to count mine too because I know I'm behind. I'm always thinking of ideas for blogs, but its the actual sitting down and doing it that's hard!

    ReplyDelete