Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Out the Window You Go-Mr. Computer!!

Every time I write a paper, I come to the point where I want to throw my computer out the window!
Not because the paper is hard to write, but because my computer and I always seem to have a miscommunication. Just because I press delete, doesn't mean I  want you to delete it right away! Cant a girl change their mind? Just because I walk away from the computer without pressing "save", does not mean you're not suppose to save it for me! Please stop being so sensitive and erasing things, just because I accidentally dragged my finger across the keyboard and when I get ready to print, I need the paper to look just like I wrote it, in English and in order!

Now, I'll never be ready to depart from my computer, because I remember the days of index cards and books at the library. But while the computer can make things oh, so easy, it can also leave me wanting to pull my hair out and throw it right out the window!

And this pretty much happens every time I write a paper! Ugh! So glad I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment