Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Owls Fan Club

I like owls. I like them because they are beautiful, rare (I know there are lots of them in the wild, but I don't typically see owls around the neighborhood where I live) and seemingly wise.

Just to illustrate the way that the internet and social media has eeked into every nook and cranny of my life, now I have joined a Facebook Owl Fan Club page. The photos are beautiful and I am learning more about different species of owl and where they can be found.

Most people I know have affection for some specific species of animal. For some it is dogs (I also love dogs), for some it cats (ditto) and for others it could be hamsters, parrots, squirrels or even butterflies. For any species, I bet there is a fan page.

Here are some great pictures of owls. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment