Thursday, September 13, 2012

I am not sure about this site! :p

It looks like everything is tallied up on this site. If we visited someone or made a comment. Boy I feel like I am being watched (big brother). Its a little weird (I think) and I am sure this is part of the whole thing about doing this blogging on this site so (our) or (maybe I should say the Institution of Higher Learning) Instructors see how we preform. I am way off the path laid out for us in the syllabubs to follow, sorry I am getting carried away now that I am blogging I cant stop help me help me. Just joking see you all in class even if I haven't written anything about our reading I will tell you guys in class.   

3 comments:

  1. Oh lord--computers could totally be the new Big Brother. It is kind of scary just how much information one could keep tabs on, in regards to another person. I entered into the digital age of necessity (so I guess I am a Digital Immigrant). It seems like first they are a need; then, for some, they become an addiction. If you skip the addiction phase, they become a habit, and sometimes a "need." Lord help us if the solar flares do what it is predicted they could to our satellite system...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think just in the blog admin interface we can see how many views and how many comments are associated with each post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's even more strange (or not strange) because we aren't strangers to each other; we know who is looking at our posts. It's not like the general public is allowed in this blog - which is nice. :o)

    ReplyDelete